Sunday, March 16, 2008

Ultimate Blog Party Winners/Then Sings My Soul

To all of my new friends who have joined "Then Sings My Soul Saturdays," I am so glad you all enjoyed this new meme. I can't wait to read all of your post and listen to your songs. Unfortunately I have been out of town all weekend and not had access to a computer until late this afternoon. Also, my son Spencer had 2 seizures in the night last night so I did not get any sleep and drove back from SC today, so I am at this moment too tired to hang out and catch up with you guys on the computer... even though I would love to. I promise I will get to all of your post and hopefully comment. I hope you will join me again next Saturday and help spread the word.

Also, I would like to congratulate Julie at The Surrendered Scribe who won the Nicholas Sparks book and Starbucks card I gave away and Carolyn at Scrappin Servant who won the $25 Scrapbook Prize I gave at the Ultimate Blog Party. I haven't drawn for the winner of the chocolate for those who left comments on my blog party post yet, but I will do that and announce the winner tomorrow. Thanks to all of you who visited my site. I hope you will come back soon.

Please keep Spencer in your prayers. Will be back posting soon hopefully!

Sweet Blessings,
Amy

3 comments:

Jenifer said...

Praying for your family to experience the peace of God in the midst of these hard times.

Blessings, sweet sister!
Jenifer

Kimberly said...

Praying for you and your family, sweet friend!
K :)

Cheri said...

I am praying for you and your family. Love ya, Cheri