Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My ToDay List

OK....I REALLY want to be blogging because I have several post in my head that are just dying to get out... but as I stated in an earlier post... my house is a wreck. I have family coming to town for Easter this weekend and I have to clean it. My children have no clean clothes to wear because all of the laundry is on the floor at this moment.  I also have a list of "things to do" a mile long. 

I still need to make time to play with ML and Spencer, and have quiet time and... I simply can't spend any more time on the computer typing or reading anyone else's wonderful insightful post for the day. Just about the time I was getting ready to cease cleaning and take a break by rewarding myself with a few minutes on the computer, I checked email and had this devotion from Melissa Taylor. So.... I am off to do my "Today list."  

I had hoped to post on 10 Minute Tuesdays today... but it's not going to happen. Go over to Faithful Chick though and look at her very powerful post today... that is if you don't need to be doing your "today list," if so, then quit reading this and get to work :0)

Have a great day. Be back on Thursday to post. Maybe I will be caught up by then.

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

I cannot keep ignoring Him on some things I need to do. Thanks for putting the link to that devotional. Sigh. I needed it. :)
I will be praying for you as you tackle your list, and if you think of me, maybe say a little prayer that I will even WRITE my list! :)
Lots of love,
K :)

ocean mommy said...

Hang in there!!!!

Cheri said...

If I was there you could call me up and I would help you. Even with your laundry!!

Thanks for the link to Faithful Chick today. Hesring things like that keeps me praying for lost loved ones.

Carol said...

You were supposed to be picking up!!! I've caught you! And I can't believe you didn't pick me to win the chocolate! What kind of a friend are you? LOL! JK! I love you even without chocolate.

Mindy said...

I'm there too....lots of things I need to do....lots of putting things off. Sometimes I feel like I have lived a lot of my life based on "one day, someday" and I'm getting a a little old for that now. Thanks for the reminder!

Christina said...

It seems like there is never enough time in a day. So many good writers out there. I am enjoying your blog and some of the other new bloggers I have come across recently. it's no wonder I get anything done. Some day soon I hope to find a balance. I am going over to check out a few more blogs you posted about right now, see it's a wonder I get anything done.

mama2dibs said...

Thank you! I needed that.