Monday, May 19, 2008

And the winners are...

Thanks to those of you who participated in the prize contest on my 100th post. I randomly drew two winners from the comments, and Greg and I selected two winners from the posts that were linked to signs, miracles and wonders. All of the stories were great. Everyone should go read them to be reminded of all of the awesome things God does - both big and small. It was hard to decide on the winners. I wish I had prizes for everyone!

The two random winners are:
$10 Starbucks and signed Nick Spark book - Beloved Mama
$25 Regal Gift Card - Beckyjo at Sweet Abundance

The two post winners are:
$25 Target Gift Card- Andrea at Mommy Snacks
$25 Lifeway Gift Card- Britteny at Outnumbered 4 to 1

If you guys will email me your address, I will get your prize mailed out before the weekend.
Congratulations and Sweet Blessings to you!


3 comments:

Andrea @ Mommy Snacks.net said...

Wow Amy - thanks! I'm just so glad you sparked my heart to share my story. God shows us so much through the many signs, miracles and wonders in our lives!!

Kimberly said...

You are so sweet to give out these prizes! My day has been so hectic, as tomorrow promises to be...but I will be back to go to these links and to read your snake post! Just wanted to drop in real quick!

Goodnight, Amy!

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU so much for blessing me with this gift!!!! WOW... You've just paid for me to have a date with my hubby :o) You are a blessing and your blog has blessed me so many times over and over!!! THANK YOU!!!