Friday, September 23, 2011

Then Sings My Soul Saturday




Dear Friends,
Thanks so much for all of your comments and prayers! Prayer works! I am thrilled to report that my dad's surgery went very well. The doctors removed both tumors and he was able to come right off the ventilator. He was eating solid food by Friday afternoon. He was supposed to be in the hospital until Tuesday but they released him on Sunday afternoon he was doing so well! He is giving all the praise and glory to God! He has to have radiation on his brain now and the doctor said the cancer could come back, but for right now, he is good.
And so is God!
Sweet Blessings,
Amy




10 comments:

Sara G said...

Praise the Lord!! Have a wonderful weekend Amy!

Chris said...

I am glad to hear your dad is well. may God continue to bring comfort and healing to him.

BARBIE said...

Amy, I am so thankful to hear this news! I've missed you!

Mrs.B said...

I always look forward to this meme, thanks for hosting it

In HIS Keeping,
Mrs.B

Beth in NC said...

Praising God for the good news Amy!

Bless you!
Beth

Marina@EBMR said...

Praise God! What awesome news. He is such a Faithful God! Amen!!

Lisa notes... said...

So glad to hear that about your dad, Amy! I'll keep praying and praising.

Misty said...

Praising God with you!

LivingforGod said...

Praise God! So glad to hear that! Thanks for the update.

Grace Bailhache said...

Hello Amy,

Thanks for making me discover this song. This is my second participation to your meme.
"You help me found my way back to the ground" yes that my lord do.
Wish you a bless weekend

http://blog.my-telepropartner.com/2011/09/24/then-sings-my-soul-saturdays-shout-to-the-lord/