Sunday, July 6, 2008

Faith Lifts - One of The True Wonders of the World

Hi friends. I'm so sorry we had so much trouble with Mr. Linky for Then Sings My Soul Saturday this past weekend. Thanks for hanging in there. If you didn't get to visit everyone, they should all be up now, so please go back and visit. I plan to read everyone's posts today. I finally have a decent internet connection now that I am not in the mountains.

I'm over at Faith Lifts today writing on another lesson I learned from my trip to Niagara Falls.
Click here to visit.

Hope you had a great 4th of July weekend. I'll be back tomorrow to post pictures from our wonderful family trip to The Dillard House.

Blessings to you,
Amy

4 comments:

Melissa in Mel's World said...

Good to know Amy...come on over to Mel's World when you get a chance, I have a little something for you!

Christina said...

I will go check you out at Faith Lifts.

Sonya Lee Thompson said...

Hello,
I'm coming over from Mel's blog. Congrats on the blog award. What an honor. :)

I hope to come back by to visit again.

Be blessed!

Anonymous said...

There's an award awaiting you on my blog...you are a blessing to many!