Friday, January 13, 2012

Then Sings My Soul Saturday


Hi Friends,
Hope you have all had a great week! I'm headed out to visit with my dad this weekend to celebrate his birthday and mine. Please pray for safe travels and for him to be in good spirits. 

A few weeks ago I posted a song by Jamie Grace because my daughter had asked for the CD for Christmas. I've since listened to it and found that every song is great. 
Here is the one I can't get out of my head at the moment. 
It has great lyrics. Hope you enjoy.
Sweet Blessings,
Amy






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

this song is so beautiful. it's stuck in my head!

LivingforGod said...

Happy Birthday to you and your dad! Have fun celebrating!

I had never heard of Jamie Grace before. Thanks for sharing this song. Great lyrics.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday wishes to you and your Dad, Amy.

Nana Jul said...

Happy Birthday Amy to you and your Dad!
Julie

Ms. Kathleen said...

That is a great song... I came by way of Pia's. Glad I stopped by. Have a great weekend :)


http://theemptynestexpress.com