Saturday, April 25, 2009

Then Sings My Soul Saturday - Sanctus Real


I can't believe I just found this group recently. I'm not sure how old this song is, but I heard it on the radio and loved it. I hope you do too! The lyrics are great!


It's time for healing time to move on It's time to fix what's been broken too long

Time to make right what has been wrong It's time to find my way to where I belong

There's a wave that's crashing over me And all I can do is surrender

(Chorus)Whatever You're doing inside of meIt feels like chaos but somehow there's peace

It's hard to surrender to what I can't seebut I'm giving in to something Heavenly

Time for a milestone Time to begin again

Reevaluate who I really am Am I doing everything to follow Your will

Or just climbing aimlessly over these hills

So show me what it is You want from me I give everything I surrender...To...

(Chorus)

Time to face up Clean this old house Time to breathe in and let everything out

That I've wanted to say for so many years Time to release all my held back tears

Whatever You're doing inside of me It feels like chaos

but I believe You're up to something bigger than than life something Heavenly

Whatever You're doing inside of me It feels like chaos but now I can see

This is something bigger than me Larger than life something Heavenly

Something Heavenly It's time to face upClean this old house

Time to breathe in and let everything out


I hope He's doing something heavenly in you.
Sweet Blessings,
Amy

11 comments:

Mocha with Linda said...

Great song!

Peggy said...

Blessings Amy...I just discovered them also & bookmarked their site.
http://www.sanctusreal.com/

It looks like they have done an album every 2 yrs.(2002, 2004, 2006, and this song is from 2008)So that's pretty recent! I liked this also!

I don't have radio, so I don't remember why I discovered them but usually it is through TSMSS! Indeed it is time...time for healing... and all of Ecc....looking for the Heavenly something...I hope the same for you that He's doing something heavenly & powerful in
the MIRACLE & SIGN & WONDER kinda way!!! Thanks for sharing this!

Kimberly said...

This is a great song! :) I am so glad we can trust Him with cleaning us up on the inside...kind of like cleaning our houses...sometimes it may look like a bigger mess before everything gets put where it needs to be, but it is worth it in the long run.

Hope you guys had a fabulous time in Florida! And way to go on the top 100 Christian blogs! :)

Blessings, Amy!
Love and prayers,
K

Beth in NC said...

Oh yeah, I like this song! I hear it on K-Love a lot.

I'm glad you discovered it Amy!

Happy Saturday!
Beth

you gotta wonder said...

I believe He is doing something heavenly inside of me - and I'm seeing that I'm not alone. I love participating in TSMS.

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

This is my new fave song. I found it and posted it about one month ago. I am glad you found it too. The words of this song is so much of my life, right now.

GranthamLynn said...

Oh I love this song too. Our local christian station plays a lot of current music. I hear this one a lot. Thanks for sharing it.
Have a Blessed Day,
Sherry

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Those lyrics are very powerful. How amazing it is to "give into something Heavenly"

GodsOwn/Bernice said...

Thank you for hosting...
Love the voices of this group and really "healing" lyrics

Blessngs for the weekend
Bernice

Robin said...

Hi Amy,

So good to be back on the blog with you :) Love this song, and oh boy is God moving in my life!! Praise His Holy Name!

http://girlforgod.wordpress.com

LA Nickers said...

Great song!

Thanks for posting it.



WILL THE WICKED WIN - at HEART OF A READY WRITER