Friday, May 4, 2012

Then Sings My Soul Saturday




Hi Friends, I hope you are having a great weekend. We have just returned from Walt Disney World, Sea World and Universal Studios where the kids had a great time! We did find out about my dad's test results however while we were away and it's not good news. His cancer is back in his other lung and his liver. No more treatment. Pray for him and my mom as he enjoys the time we have left together. Thank you for your prayers. This song is what my mom keeps telling herself. It is so true. You can skip the ad at the beginning of the video. Blessings, Amy

4 comments:

Karen said...

Amy, What an awesome song for this time. Thanks for sharing and hosting TSMSS!

a joyful noise said...

Not so good news, but now the time is quality time for your mom and for the family. Keep on praying and singing, for there are miracles still happening today. Our daughter has a fried liver from too many prescribed drugs trying to control her problems. Now they are trying to keep her alive with controlled diet and therapy. These bodies are temporary, but we don't relish the farewell until we see you later times.

BARBIE said...

Amy, I am so very sorry to hear of your dad's tests results. I will be praying for him and your family, that God's peace would surround you all. {Hugs}

Cathy said...

Yes, God is in control. Praying for you all, Dear ~