Friday, February 17, 2012

Then Sings My Soul Saturday

Hi Friends,
We could use your prayers today. We are still reeling from the death of our friend and Sunday School teacher a few weeks ago and have lost two more friends in the last week. Yesterday we called in Hospice for my father-in-law. We are now playing the waiting game. It's so very hard, but we know God will sustain us and give us strength and comfort to make it through. I'm almost a little jealous in that I know where they all are and it's the place I long to one day be.
Here's a song for them.








8 comments:

Cathy said...

Oh, Amy, I'm so sorry. I'm praying for strength and comfort for you all. I'm sorry I linked twice. You can delete one. Blessings ~

Chris said...

sad to hear that you are facing so many challenges lately. listen to the song i just shared.. hope it uplifts you.

BARBIE said...

I am so sorry my friend. Praying God's peace and comfort to you and your family!

LivingforGod said...

Praying for you and your family. Hugs.

maricon dumaguing said...

Yeah, they're in God's place now. Let's just be happy for them though it still hurts knowing that they are no longer with us.

maricon dumaguing said...

The song is so nice. :)

Debbie Petras said...

I'm so sorry to read this news. Yes, it hurts. Love this song and lyrics.

Blessings and love,
Debbie

c said...

Praying for you!