Friday, November 18, 2011

Then Sings My Soul Saturday



Hello Friends,

Are you getting as excited about Thanksgiving and Christmas as I am? I love this time of year even though it is a little stressful :-)

I'm headed out to visit my family this weekend for Thanksgiving. Daddy is still hanging in there. He just finished up his brain radiation. Please continue to keep him and my mom in your prayers. It's been a long year.

I hope you have a fabulous weekend.

Enjoy this new one by For King and Country.

Sweet Blessings,

Amy




4 comments:

Mocha with Linda said...

Have a blessed Thanksgiving, Amy!

BARBIE said...

Saying a prayer for your dad and your family this morning. May God's peace and strength go with you.

Sara G said...

Have a great weekend! Enjoy this week and may God bless you and your family.

Karen said...

I look forward to Sings My Soul Saturday! Thank you!!