Friday, September 9, 2011

Then Sings My Soul Saturday


Hope you are all having a fabulous weekend! Just an update, I visited my Dad last weekend and he is doing better. Thanks to my wonderful husband for guest posting for me while I was away. Please continue to pray as my dad is having brain surgery on Sept. 19 th to remove the tumor they found. But I'm not worried because I know that when I call on Jesus all things are possible.
Keep that in mind as you go throughout this week.
Sweet Blessings,
Amy




4 comments:

Sara G said...

Many blessings Amy!!

Hazel said...

Glad your Dad is doing better. It's my first time to hear this song but I like it. Very much. Happy Saturday.

Beth in NC said...

That has always been a great song! Thanks for sharing Amy! Have a blessed Saturday!

Beth

Marina@EBMR said...

We were just listening to that this morning. Will remember Dad. Stay strong and trusting in our great Physician.

God bless

http://energizerbunniesmommyreports.com/2011/09/nothing-compares-tsmss.html