Friday, May 6, 2011

Then Sings My Soul Saturday


But the eyes of the Lord are on those who fear him, on those whose hope is in his unfailing love. Psalm 33:18

May your unfailing love rest upon us, O Lord, even as we put our hope in you. Psalm 33:22

For you have been my hope, O Sovereign Lord, my confidence since my youth. Psalm 71:5

I love the sound of HOPE! I'm off to see my mom and dad this weekend. My dad is still doing well and has taken his third chemo treatment. The tumor is starting to shrink and he will start radiation soon. Like I said, I love the sound of HOPE!
Have a wonderful Mother's Day Weekend!
Sweet Blessings,
Amy





3 comments:

Mocha with Linda said...

Great news about your dad's progress. Enjoy your visit. Happy Mother's Day!

NCSue said...

Hi there! I’m a new follower. I've also got a page on my site that lists more than 150 hops for each day of the week. Check under the header for the link to that page.
I hope you’ll visit me soon and follow back!
Have a great week.
NCSue
http://acts17verse28.blogspot.com/2011/05/lets-kill-captcha.html

Sara G said...

Have a great weekend!