Friday, August 6, 2010

Then Sings My Soul Saturday - Unredeemed

I was looking for a song to post tonight and my friend Janet suggested this one. I had not heard it before tonight, but I think it's one of the most powerful songs I've heard in a while.
Listen carefully to the words.
My lips will shout for joy when I sing praise to you— I, whom you have redeemed. Psalm 71:23
You came near when I called you, and you said, "Do not fear."
O Lord, you took up my case; you redeemed my life. Lamentations 3:57-58

Have a blessed weekend!
Amy

9 comments:

Mocha with Linda said...

I absolutely LOVE this song.

Karen said...

This is one of my favorite songs by Selah...so full of hope....

LivingforGod said...

I had never heard this song before. Thanks for sharing it.

Have a blessed weekend in the Lord!

Karen said...

I agree. This is one of the best new songs I have heard in a while! This was such a blessing early this Saturday morning. Thank you.

Sonya Schroeder said...

Good Morning girl hope you are well. Busy around my house but wanted to stop in quick and say HI!! Have a blessed weekend!!! hugs in his love

cHe said...

wonderful song even its my first timeto hear it i love it!!!

Debbie said...

What a beautiful song Amy. I never heard this song before either. Thank you for hosting TSMSS. It has been a blessing for me.

Blessings and love,
Debbie

Lynn said...

Thank you for sharing this beautiful song. This is the first time I've heard it.. It is beautiful.

Blessings,
~Lynn

Big Fat Mama said...

Left you a comment under the other link up below this one! :)
Big Fat Mama