Friday, February 5, 2010

Then Sings My Soul Saturday - Hold My Heart

I hope you guys have had a great week! It's been busy as usual for the Wyatt household. I'm excited this weekend because I've actually managed to get away for a girls weekend and am attending a conference where Lysa Terkeurst is the speaker! Tonight was fantastic, and I'm headed back tomorrow for more. If you are not familiar with Lysa and Proverbs 31 Ministries, you can click on the link to see her blog. I'm going to be leading her new study "Becoming More Than A Good Bible Study Girl" in the spring and highly recommend it.
I heard this song on the way over tonight and I can't get it out of my head, so I thought I'd share it with you all.
Psalm 145:18-19
The Lord is near to all who call on Him,
to all who call on Him in truth.
He fulfills the desire of those who fear Him,
He hears their cry, and saves them.
He hears our cry and will come to Hold Our Heart.

Hope you have a blessed weekend!
Amy


9 comments:

Peggy said...

Blessings Amy...Yes, how long? Great song & really enjoying 10th Ave. N.!
Thanks for adding this Psalm!

I'm glad that you are enJOYing a conference with Lysa! I keep missing when others have done Lysa's Bible Study so I'll be looking forward to catching yours from the beginning, maybe I can even get the book by then! Thanks for letting us know!

May you be blessed greatly at this conference!

Hazel said...

It's a beautiful song. Thanks for sharing it. The conference sounds awesome. I'm heading over to the speaker's blog. A great weekend to you, Amy.

Jocelyn said...

Oh how I love this song! Thanks for sharing!

gemini said...

Hello Amy, visiting your blog. My brother shared it with me and I love it. I love your beautiful music here. i just joined now but still having a hard time with downloading the audio/video version, hope to do it right next week. Have a wonderful week.

eph2810 said...

What a marvelous song and great prayer. I really like Tenth Avenue North's first album - great messages.

Thank you for sharing and for hosting this encouraging meme.

Love & peace,
Iris

eph2810 said...

PS: I am sure you are having a great time at the conference - I like Lysa's messages and Proverbs 31 daily devotions - get them straight in my email.

Deborah said...

As this was playing, I turned the words into a prayer for my brother who is feeling a little lost right after having filed divorce papers this week. Just when he got his life back on he right track with God, his wife refused to follow.

Thank you for the reminder that God hears all voices and sees all tears, no matter how many other issues are going on in this world....everyone matters.

annies home said...

how great for you to be able to attend such a wonderful meeting sounds lik it would be great I love the song you shared and when I went to find a song I found one that was about time as well. An on time God sort of fits the two together.

Crown of Beauty said...

This is my first time to join TSMSS, but I've always enjoyed listening to the songs that Sita posts on her blog.

Thank you for all the lovely music that you post here as well. Music is the language of the soul!

Blessings,
Lidj